Saturday, January 14, 2017

Blue blinds

 Click to enlarge!
Blue blinds
© NF PhotoArt 140521

Looking through my files earlier today I found this one. I don´t  think I have posted it. The "model" is a little statue I have. By now I have no idea of how I did it. ☺

Linking up with; Sunday Sketches.   CED

  Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéas, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. I would love to know how you did it ... the blinds and the coloring are awesome. I have a Cambridge glass lady that looks a lot like your statue ... very nice, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how it looks like a puzzle piece. Not something I would have thought of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, if only I had a dollar for every time I had the same experience with Photoshop, did something really cool, but have no idea how I did it! I started taking screen shots of the History window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cool! Happy Sunday Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful composition!
    best regards!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.