Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Natural design

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
 skirt image

for the hat
shaggy ink cup - fjällig bläcksvamp,   
 © NF Photo 150923 and 161020, SOOC

From PIXABAY.com, free to use images

Natural design
© NF PhotoArt 161102
   CS5

I had the idea of making this fungi into a skirt and maybe a top. It did not turn out as I initially figured it. From the start I thought of a fairytale story in the woods but I had no images suitable for that. I never use images of others but this is an exception as I found this woman on PIXABAY. The only one that had no sexual overtones in it and was plain and simple.

The skirt was rather easy. I used smudge tool to form the waistline and then copied a part of the bottom to create the waistband.

To form the hat I had to use the warp in order to deform the fungi to suit her head and the angle of her head. The color of the fungi was not right so I had to ad some orange color tone and a stronger tone for the sunny side of the skirt and hat. And when I was done, I realized that the hand was behind the skirt and it should be in front of it, so I had to fix that too.

It was quite fun and I learned few new trixs.

Linking up with: Our Beautiful World. Hobby edition

  Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéas, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. So nice ! :))) Thank you for the tip and sharing at OBW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever!! Thanks for sharing with us at OBW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and so much fun. Thank you for sharing these ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.