Saturday, November 12, 2016

Coming through the door

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
Coming through the door
© NF PhotoArt 161112

I am currently working on a new project with the woman from the post before this and some posted on my main blog. Now I positioned her in another setting and are now cleaning up that image. There was some buildings and people I had to remove. I have not yet decided of the background either. The background image is also altered with a glow filter. And some lighteffects behind the woman.

As this is not finished I post in my blog "Image Workshop"

Linking up with AEDM. This is no 12. 

  Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéas, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. When I first saw this, I thought "surreal." It is gorgeous, and I love the beginning of this series.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.