Monday, October 19, 2015

Catching light 160 Golden mist


 Catching light 160
Welcome to Catching light meme.
 Create images with light or lack of light. I say light as it don´t have to be sunlight. The topic can, of course, be interpreted in many ways. If you have a shadow image, that is fine too. Because shadows comes from light.  Most important have fun.

I´d like this to be a living meme. Not only another linky list. So far this is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating.

click to enlarge

Golden mist
© NF Photo 151018, Duveholmsbadet

When it is mist and the sun comes through the trees to the little children´s pool it turns to gold. Two Mallards enjoys it.

Finally, don´t forget the Digital Meme on Wednesday.

And Trees n Bushes at NF World tomorrow

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink to my post, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- -- 
Labels: ,  
 , , , , , , ,

11 comments:

  1. Amazing photos!
    Have a nice new week

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ... I especially like the coppery pond with the ducks. I am off to teach again today ... every Monday for several more weeks. So, I will have to do my comments tomorrow. Enjoy ... Monday's are nice when you don't have to get up and go to work, Ha!

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the second one you really caught the light! Have a great week, Monika:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both shots. Misty waters are always so intriguing. As are reflections.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.