Monday, October 5, 2015

Catching light 158 Shaggy ink cap


 Catching light 158
Welcome to Catching light meme.
 Create images with light or lack of light. I say light as it don´t have to be sunlight. The topic can, of course, be interpreted in many ways. If you have a shadow image, that is fine too. Because shadows comes from light.  Most important have fun.

I´d like this to be a living meme. Not only another linky list. So far this is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating.

click to enlarge
Shaggy ink cap - fjällig bläcksvamp
© NF Photo 150923

This beautiful mushroom grows for a little while in September every year. It is edible but I have not tasted it. This time I took some extra images. Might do a skirt from it someday when darkness is upon us. The sun already sets at 18,18 h. Today´s time as the weather forecast tells me.  :(  Soon there will be more light indoors then outdoors.

Now it is up to you to share the light with the rest of us.

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- -- 
Labels:  
, , , , , , , , ,

9 comments:

  1. What a dainty little fungus. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a child I always would make ink from it....

    Thanks for your invitation to Digital Art Meme. I haven't participiate, because my art isn't really digital art, its all handmade with paper and glue. Only my photos are digital, without remasterings (that is to difficult for my bad eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful fairy tale mushroom and I would love to see a skirt made like that ... wouldn't that be fun:) I am off to Raptor class this morning so I am on the fly ... I will comment on everyone tomorrow :) Have a wonderful, not quite all dark yet, Monday :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting shape for a mushroom! Nicely done! Have a grand day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the part that's not-so-nice -- the short days. Otherwise it is a lovely season.
    Nice pic of mushroom. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.